Hospital operations are not at their best yet
There are many stakeholders within hospital operations where communication is crucial — to mention a few, there are the doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and the patients. However, communication among those stakeholders are pretty much segregated, making it a bit complex for some parties to juggle
Among the professionals
Minimally the doctors, the nurses, and the pharmacists always have to communicate with each other as they serve each and every patient in the hospital. While there might be a platform for those professionals to share information about every particular patient, the communication tend to scatter for non-patient related topics, e.g. methodical or process questions.
- The scattered channel of communication is painful and may lower productivity.
- Some professionals might love to separate their work and personal life, thus trying to avoid using personal mobile number for work.
After every patient can be released from the hospital, or even after a quick consultation, most
patient would love to have the contact of the medical practitioners who help them.
- Medical professionals try to separate their personal life from work, not just from other professionals but also from the patients
- When the patients reach out, they need to spend some time to find a reference about those particular patients — which hurts their productivity.
Yuwee improves communication and boosts productivity within healthcare operation. Try now!
Yuwee is the world’s first unified-communication platform that uses email as endpoints of all communication — and has proven its worth in various use cases and in different industries. But, what does it mean for healthcare operations?
Work disruption among medical professionals
Yuwee is not only disrupting how medical professionals communicate with each other, but also transforming the way they work in a more holistic view
- Rich media sharing across medical professionals for references, such as x-ray film and written prescriptions
- Real-time audio and video call via the platform the hospital has been using — no need to jump to other software or apps for it!
- No sharing of the mobile number needed. Yuwee just needs an email address, and most professionals love to use their work email for it.
Better support for patients
Yuwee facilitates practitioner-patient communication in a manner that is loved by both parties — patients can be in touch with their practitioners when needed, while the practitioners would not
lose their sense of privacy and be able to keep life and work separate.
- Patients can consult with the practitioners via chat, as well as audio/video calls, while the practitioners can get a quick reference on the patient’s’ previous diagnosis for more effective sessions
- Practitioners can use Yuwee’s scheduling feature, indicate their availability, and control the incoming calls as per availability. It allows the practitioners to manage their service for the patients, work in the hospital / clinic, as well as living a life
Wondering why Yuwee is the best so far? Here’s why.
Disruption by Yuwee has not just made things more convenient for the users, but it handles all the nitty gritty behind the workflows excellently.
- Secured with end-to-end encryption
Yuwee understands that information within hospital operations is sensitive and needs to be handled carefully. With end-to-end encryption, all information transmission is secured and free from data stealing, eavesdropping, and other threats.
- Plug-and-Play with any system
Integration with Yuwee API is hassle-free and soon you’ll be able to enjoy all features crafted by Yuwee. Yuwee can be integrated with any system, including most hospital and CRM systems.
- Device and platform agnostic
Yuwee can be deployed and used from any device and platform — it can be accessed from iOS or Android smartphones, desktops, and tablets.
Here at Yuwee, we help hospital operations reach higher productivity and patient satisfaction
Yuwee is dedicated to provide the technology that businesses need and are able to implement quickly and easily. It’s time that we transform healthcare operations with Yuwee, for higher productivity and better patient satisfaction. We will keep you happy just like we keep our shareholders happy and satisfied with our services. For any inquiries, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the current scenario/problem in (that particular) sector?
Bad customer experience
Takes a long time to be routed to available customer service officers, especially when the call center is busy.Inconsistent follow-up mechanism — tickets are frequently not issuedCostly
Especially when the call keeps getting redirected — longer call duration. Especially when the nearest call center is still outside the country
Pay shift wages, so that it can provide 24/7 services
When they provide a toll-free call Especially when the call keeps getting redirected — longer call duration having off-site personnel gives some security and privacy concerns .
Trouble following up and keeping up with the context of the initial request or call
What is the solution? How Yuwee is better as a solution?
- Shorter call, thus cutting cost, for both enterprise and the customers
- For enterprise
Lower cost through implementations of virtual offices for the customer service team
Security and privacy are still ensured, despite off-site customer service team through dynamic links for each call
Better follow-up (e.g. tickets) and upsell, especially with chat and video feature for every customer
- For customer
Call and chat directly via the app for support
As you call via the app, faster resolution time with contextual data, taking reference from previous conversation and personal details
Single platform for audio, video calls & chats